- Is Fed Term an insurance company? No. We are a network of Financial Professionals who have access to over 20 major life insurance companies. Our loyalty is to our clients, not our insurance carriers
- How can your rates be up to 70% less than FEGLI? FEGLI is a group policy and as such, the rates reflect accepting individuals who are in poor health and/or use tobacco.
- Do I need to have a FEGLI policy to purchase term insurance though you? No. We compare our cost to FEGLI because over 4 million federal employees & retirees are insured by FEGLI.
- Will I have to take a medical Exam? Yes, but because our rates are so low, our carriers require that you be in moderately good health, and take a quick paramedical exam which can be done at your home or office.
- Do you only work with Federal Employees? Yes and their families. We do not strive to be all things to all people.
- Do you offer anything else besides term life insurance? Yes, we offer Federal Employees Professional Liability Insurance, which is only $300 a year and the federal government usually will reimburse you half of that. We also offer Disability insurance that covers you for non-work sickness and accidents and dental insurance.